Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Gay Girl Straight World: Biden Drops the F Bomb

God I love Biden - what a trip!

I don't know how many of you decided to watch the historic signing of the Health care bill today but if you didn't you missed out!

Here's a quick recap: So I'm trying to be a good American, multitasking at my desk when a client comes over to me.  Obama uttering his historic speech in the background I grab a file and hand it over. Then I hear it, it's unmistakable, unbelievable - the word THE most taboo, unforgivable word in the English language - FUCK.

Wait what? I clearly wasn't listening that well.

I wait for my adorable client to walk away and scale back. Did he really just say that? The Vice President, the second in command in the United States say the F-bomb?

In the words of one of Alaska's most notorious politicians "You Betcha!".

Don't believe me?
Check out the uncensored version just for you guys. Just make sure you turn up the volume.



Damn Gina - way to tell it like it is Joe!

No comments:

Post a Comment