Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sunny Saturday

I came home this afternoon and the house was empty.  The noisy neighbor was gone, the sun was shining and I felt...good, all was right with the world.

I found some sort of centered peace I've been waiting for and even my iPod was complying today - playing really great music just on shuffle.  So I took a moment and basked in that rare time in life where everything comes together for just a few seconds. Like the planets were aligned just for me just for a moment.

I cleaned the apartment, took out the trash, showered and made myself dinner. And then I waited. For what I'm not so sure. I feel like at times we're all supposed to listen. To ourselves, to something telling us about our next steps in life and how we're supposed to prepare. I always wonder if I missed my calling. Should I have been an artist, musician or maybe I'll always be a struggling writer. In any event, today for a brief moment, I felt recharged.  Here's hoping I can sustain it.

No comments:

Post a Comment