Wednesday, May 19, 2010

If I won the lottery

I've been really bored lately. There's nothing exciting going on, no form of collaboration or creativity, and I feel I'm wasting time in all areas of my life.

Obviously the answer to my problem is I need change the question is where do I start and more importantly where do I go? I've had some serious attempts of change in the past few months - all ending in dismal disappointment.  A friend of mine said there are thee keys to success when looking for change. Realize what you want, Visualize it then Actualize it.

I'm still stuck on the R.

So I reverted to that famous high school councilor trick: what would you want to do if you won the lottery? You could do whatever you wanted without worrying about finances - what's your dream?

When I was younger my answer was - I'd write books.  Pssh: clearly it's that easy. Now? I have no idea. The only think I can think of doing is set my parents up to never have to worry about money again.  Then I'm stuck. Totally in a rut with no way out - I know I'm so dramatic. So what's my goal this week? Create a more effective, achievable life plan one that I have to stick to and implement no matter how hard it is.

I suppose I have to post my update next week. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment